Monday 1 March 2021

March Meet the Maker


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I’m joining in with #marchmeetthemaker this month and today’s prompt is My Brand

Well I’m Steph and my brand is Steph Thannhauser designs. I’m a designer, illustrator and beginners sewing teacher. I provide design services and have been freelancing and working for myself for flipping ages

I’ve designed and illustrated for many different products: books, craft fabrics, apparel, homeware, stationery and I love it. Basically if something needs a pattern or illo on it, I’m your gal.

A recent addition to my brand is that I run Beginners sewing classes. I started running them because I really wanted to share my love of making stuff and I had got fed up of being by myself all the time . Luckily I have been able to teach using fabrics I have designed for @dashwoodstudio which has been F A B U LO U S. Sadly due to you know what they aren’t running at the mo but fingers crossed I’ll be back soon helping people make lovely things, seeing the smiles on their faces when they put a zip in or create a buttonhole, both things they are adamant they can’t do

I hope my brand sends a positive, fun, quirky inclusive message. I am known for adding patterns wherever I can to my art and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE colour. When I find a great colour combo I honestly feel my heart miss a beat. I know that sounds arty farty and pretentious but I honestly do feel that way about colour

I look forward to hearing about your brand so join in with me and @joannehawker who set this whole fantabulous idea up

If you'd like to follow along on for the rest of March please hop over to my Instagram here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...