Wednesday 1 January 2020

Happy New Year!!!
























HAPPY NEW YEAR! Wishing you a wonderful 2020. 2019 for me was a bit like a hedgehog, some spikey bits when I felt like rolling up into a ball and retreating and some arrrr moments of fabness. A mixed bag, life eh!
.
Lots to look forward to this year though. I have illustrated a couple of books so am looking forward to seeing those in the flesh, I have designed some more fabric ranges which will be available soon and l’m currently working on a new card range for children. I have worked on some other really exciting stuff too but I can’t tell you about or share which I’m gutted about but I signed an NDC so will have to be quietly proud but you would be impressed, honest😉
.
I’m also continuing to teach beginners sewing. I’ve taught 28 people how to use their sewing machine and bloody love it. My aim is to teach a 1000 people to sew. We have a great time in class and I definitely get as much from the group as as they do from me. We have a laugh, make fab stuff and there is the community that grows. Just brilliant. If you want to see more about my sewing classes and other things I make you can follow me on my other insta @stephtmakes
Thanks so much for following me here and commenting and liking my my posts, every little bit of encouragement helps me as a designer to be brave enough to put out there my little contribution to creativity especially on hedgehog days 🦔
Cheers!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...