Thursday 2 August 2018

ric-rac - Red Bubble shop - What's that all about then?




A few people have ask how my Red Bubble shop works and want to know how it fits within my business. Basically it's my online shop within a bigger on-line shop which lots of artists and designers use to sell their art. A bit like a big online department store, lots of bands from different sources under one roof.

ric-rac is my brand and you can get a selection of my designs printed onto a range of products in my Red Bubble shop. You choose the print you like, the item is then printed especially for you and posted to you direct. I have no control over the production and delivery of the item, that is outsourced to Red Bubble, I only have control of the art I put in my shop.

The more items you order the price reduces, plus they often do flash sales so keep an eye out. I get a cut of all sales so it’s a great way of supporting me, having my designs on products you use plus the products are delivered to your home. It also means I don't have to hold any stock so there is no waste my end either. Exciting hey? Here's a video of how one of the products arrived beautifully packaged : )

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...