Tuesday 12 June 2018

A doodle with a mind of it's own...

































A while ago, after I'd finished my client work for the day, I decided to have a little play in my sketchbook. I created a pattern using the negative space to create some flowers. That sketch stuck in my head (always a sign it has legs) so I scanned it in and coloured it up using bold bright colours. Then, a few days later, I was using up leftover paint by painting little characters with the dregs and once scanned I decided they would work with the foral. Somehow, they came together into a little set.  All these designs are in my Red Bubble Shophttps://www.redbubble.com/people/ric-racuk?asc=u so take a look and see what products you can get the designs on : )

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...