Tuesday 16 April 2013

My prints in Homemaker magazine
















It's great to see my designs printed in issue 5 of Homemaker magazines pull out supplement called Print and Pattern Paper Portfolio. They used my leaf print on the front cover too. The papers are all garden themed and can be used for craft projects, greetings cards, pictures, tags etc...  The magazine is full of making, interiors, stitching, baking and knitting. A perfect magazine for me then! For more info follow the link here and check back in a few days as I will be showing you what I have made with the papers.

5 comments:

Littletree Designs // Rebecca said...

I am loving Homemaker mag! Congrats on them choosing to use your patterns they look fab! x

ric-rac said...

Thanks Rebecca : )

freckleface said...

Wow, that all looks fabulous, well done!! xxx

ric-rac said...

Ta Tan x

june olsen said...

Hi! New follower! Love the blog! I was so happy to get hold of some of your fab prints in the homemaker magazine! I have just used them to make a DIYcalendar for the new year! Check it out at http://nostalgiecat.blogspot.co.uk and please let me know what you think!
June

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...