Monday 15 July 2013

David Bowie is...........

David Bowie Is (Paperback)||EVAEX ||RF20F

















It was off to the V&A for me yesterday to the Bowie exhibition. It's been booked for ages and I'd heard a lot of good things about it but would it live up to expectations? It did, it was FABULOUS, you got a real sense of the man, the pop star and the artist as you were immersed in the different decades of sound and vision (sorry) via video, stage costumes and a headset that played music and interviews depending on where you were in the show. What a man and what a show. I'm sorry I can't show pics of the exhibition, no photography allowed unfortunately : ( but do ya like my souvenirs? For more info pop along the V & A website.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...