Tuesday 25 June 2013

Little Shops


love little shops  Milton Keynes shoppping 






A friend of mine has launched a website called Little Shops. It's a new online guide to little shops and cafes in and around the Milton Keynes area. If you love little shops but don't know where to find them, what they sell, or how to get the most out of your special trip to wherever that shop or cafe may be, then this guide is for you.The website was launched today and has an interview with me about the stuff I like around the area - thanks Ursh. So, if you are local and want to support local small business's get on over there and have a gander at all the gorgeous things you could do and buy.

2 comments:

jennie said...

what a lovely little website. I am pretty local to MK so it is great to see features on Stoney :)
i will recommend the website on my facebook page for your friend as most of my friends live locally too and will be sure to love it :)

ric-rac said...

Oh that would be fabulous thanks - my mate will be well chuffed. Thanks for dropping by and taking time to leave a comment - have a great day : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...