Thursday 27 June 2013

Ch ch ch changes!

Lord knows why but Google have decided to kill off Google reader - now I 'aint a techy type of person but if you read your fav. blog through Google reader you need to save your favs somewhere else pronto, by the end of this week in fact. If you started following me by pressing the join key then you, my dear followers, will be followers no more on July 1st. I would be gutted to loose all my loyal friends so PLEASE keep in touch another way.

I have signed up to Bloglovin but it's up to you just don't loose the list of your favourite folk to have a nosey at : ) Here is the link to Bloglovin. It's easy to register and importing your blogs takes a few mins. You can follow me on Bloglovin by clicking the image on the sidebar on the right - ta! See you on the other side.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...