Wednesday 6 March 2013

Cake is the answer!


























I think I prefer cake to wine to be honest. Here are some pics of the glorious huge cakes my friend made for us last weekend (she made 4 in total: carrot, caramelized apple, chocolate and lemon drizzle, all of them decorated beautifully with glitter, chocolate strands and cream - nom nom nom). Fantastic cakes, lovely crockery and lots of good chat with great friends - a perfect weekend! I saw the pin board in a shop recently, my sentiments exactly.

2 comments:

freckleface said...

Those cakes were amazing. I could eat a piece now. I'm kicking myself that I didn't try the carrot or chocolate cake! xxx

ric-rac said...

You need to focus when there is cake in the room. It's a serious business x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...